Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bottle Cap Wisdom

Being without the use of the computer containing all of my beautiful blog photos...
Has thrust me into a larger than life cleaning spree..
Cough Cough....
Pardon my dust!!...
Hey...Cool!!!  I just found 4 bottle caps!!!
Have you ever read the stuff written under the lids?
Wow! My big discovery of the day!
On the Nantucket and the three Snapple lids was written...
Nantucket is home to America's last wild bay scallop fishery.
Children have more taste buds than adults. Fact #833
The average sea turtle can't reproduce until it's 25 years old. Fact #673
A Venus flytrap can eat a whole cheeseburger. Fact #880
Halt the cleaning!!!
That last one makes me want to run out to buy a Venus flytrap, a cheeseburger and snap a few photos of the Venus flytrap in action!!  lol

Have a great day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. i could not feed a burger to a venus fly trap, burgers are my most favorite food of all, next is pizza...do you think the fly trap would eat salad? that is my least favorite food. love your photo... and i have never seen any thing written in a bottle cap. but that could be because we don't ever have bottles.

    ReplyDelete