Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mushroom Hunting

Yay!  Time to hunt for the latest and greatest mushrooms and capture some photos!
Wow! Cool!
Yes!  Orange Peel Mushrooms
They are so pretty!



What is that?


 Don't know those. 
I will have to look it up later.
But it is interesting...


 Wait what it that down the hill?

I'll get a photo and use my computer to zoom in on it later...


 Back at home...... crop and zoom.....

Wait... What is that on it? 

Great it's a sticker
and that is the peel of a real orange.
...sigh....  lol

I am not a mushroom expert.... so don't try eating any of the ones I photograph! ;)

Also I am not fond of photographing trash in our State or National Parks
So please throw your trash into a trash can!
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. haha! laughing at the actual orange peel. :)

    ReplyDelete