Saturday, July 5, 2014

Quail Hollow Ranch Turtles


Since my husband had the better camera for photographing the turtles, at the other side of the pond.
We did this post together.. he photographed then gave me permission to post the turtles on my blog. 

One of the breeds of turtle living in the pond is the western pond turtle.

and the Red-eared Slider
And if your thinking you saw this post before...
Your right you did.. and your not seeing double
I posted this once before..but without naming the turtles. :)

More Quail Hollow Ranch photos to come...

3 comments:

  1. glad you collaborated. they are beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunning turtles always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turtles are making me consider one more lens for my camera..... lol

    ReplyDelete