Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Seeing Things



 Every time walk past this fallen tree.....  I think I see things.

Do you see any thing?




Actually I don't see the spooky skull, bird, cat and spooky tree, I added them with Picmonkey.



What I have seen though is an elephant, two howling dogs, one ghost, several faces and lots of other items.
A couple of docents at Henry Cowell shared with me stories of shapes they have seen.
 I am still looking for several of those shapes.... maybe it is the lighting? 

Their is a really cute ghost on this root but he can't be seen in this shot.
Maybe later on I will post photos of  him ... but then maybe not.  
I wouldn't want to ruin the fun. lol

In the mean time.....  
Tell me what you see in the comments. 
It will be fun to see what some of you find.

3 comments:

  1. the first one i see a prehistoric monster with pincher like arms reaching out. i am thinking it changes with the light what you see in there. that is a pretty cool old root system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah--- someone else who sees things in the roots of fallen trees! Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at first I thought it sort of looked like an alien. Then I noticed a deer laying over the top of the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete