Sunday, September 4, 2016

Along Came A Spider





Along Came A Spider

Along came a spider and sat down beside her

It scared the long time blogger away

But the blogger got brave for blogging she craved

She grabbed a tissue and

fixed the issue.

Then blogged a new poem

 a and posted online

before loosing her mind.



(Side Note:  I will be re-posting older photos and doing silly poems and stories for a while,  
Until I get a handle on my computer issues..   Besides I am trying to write a book as one of you suggested I do.   lol  )







4 comments:

  1. Well I enjoyed your poem and I'm ok with the spider so long as it stays on your side of the screen....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the poem, do not love the spider, do love the photo of the spider and that web... we are waiting to see and hear what you have

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wondering. Nice to see you post again.
    Great capture of the web and enjoyed your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched a spider in a web outside a window all through one summer. In the fall, I went to sweep the web away and was amazed at how strong and sturdy it was!

    ReplyDelete